vipwatches fake watches
Dobro došli Gost
 (Registracija -  Prijava)
Dolazi Šef!?
Portal FORUM Download
Posljednje Najave: TOJESIGURA I BET-AT-HOME NAGRAĐUJU Gostiju Online: 15    Članova Online: 0
Reuben Foster discusses getting back on t
Tojesigura.com - klađenje i kladionice Forum : Javna Tribina

Napisano u Javna Tribina
Članovi pregledavaju Temu: None

Pošalji novu temuOdgovori
Prijašnja tema :: Slijedeća tema
Autor Poruka
  liny195

Kadet
Kadet

Pristupio/la: 19.Prosinac.2018
Poslano: 12.Siječanj.2019 u 07:00 | IP zapisan Citiram liny195

Garoppolo The 49ers went into Kansas City a little stronger with Reuben Foster slated for his return after missing the first two games from suspension. Foster finished the day with six solo tackles http://www.the49ersfootballauthentic.com/kyle-juszczyk-jerse y-authentic , one assist and one pass break up. While he gave everyone a scare, leaving the game when he had the wind knocked out of him, he went back in and played until the end — missing only one snap. In his post game media availability Foster discussed how good it felt to be back on the field but yet how he was feeling “down” as a result of losing both the game and Jimmy Garoppolo. Foster is, however, very confident in C.J. Beathard, who will take over for Garoppolo — if and when his ACL tear is confirmed. Foster said he went into to the training room to check on Garoppolo http://www.49erscheapstore.com/kyle-juszczyk-jersey-cheap , like many players did. He reported that he could see in Garoppolo’s face that it was bad news. Foster added that it was “heart dropping” to see the leader of their team go down but he says the team will learn, and “man up.” Foster did not really want to discuss his temporary exit from the game after Kareem Hunt landed on and knocked the wind out of him, but he did say the saw a light when it happened. It is interesting, and nerve wracking, that anytime that Foster goes down in a game, it appears incredibly serious Youth Jaquiski Tartt Jersey , but then he ends up going back into the game. As far as the second half adjustments that appeared to help the 49ers keep the offense on the field and defense off of it, Foster said that they slowed the game down and played “their game”. He admitted that there were a lot of missed tackles, including those made by Foster himself. He also added that he enjoyed playing next to Fred Warner who he has had instant chemistry with. He said that it feels like they've been playing together since middle school or high school.Vote on what you think is the 49ers biggest personnel need through 5 weeks of the 2018 season The San Francisco 49ers were a fringe playoff contender with Jimmy Garoppolo this season, and his injury has left fans looking ahead to 2019. There are hopes the team can remain competitive on a game-to-game basis, but I don’t imagine many people think a playoff berth is realistic.That being said, it does leave us 11 more weeks to figure out what to make of the 49ers roster moving forward. The offensive line is showing signs of progress Youth Alfred Morris Jersey , while the defense as a whole has its work cut out for it.We won’t get fully into team needs and free agent and draft possibilities until the offseason, but that won’t stop us from considering things in bits and pieces. We’ll continue looking at each upcoming matchup, but I also want to mix in some looks ahead to give us something more to assess than just whether or not the 49ers lose another game each week this season.We’ll start off with an initial look at the 49ers team needs. What do you view as the biggest team need right now? You might think they should approach the draft one way and free agency another, particularly with the cap space and draft picks likely available. However, for now, it’s just a matter of just what the needs are after five weeks. I have not listed every position Cheap Solomon Thomas Jersey , so if there are enough suggesting another position with “Other,” I can add that to the next version of this survey.I’ll pose this question several more times this season to see if things change, but for the time being, what do you think is the most significant need on the roster? If you can’t see the poll below, click here.
Pogledaj liny195's Profil Pretraži druge poruke poslane od liny195

1 Korisnik(a) pregledava ovu temu, 1 gostiju i 0 članova
0 Clan(ova):
<< Prijašnja tema Podijeli s drugima: 
| Više
Slijedeća tema >>

Odgovori

*Predstavlja obvezna polja
Ime*:
Podebljano Ukošeno Podcrtano Dodaj link Dodaj E-mail link Centar Lista Uvuci Dodaj sliku Način:
Poruka*:

Smiješci
Em:[:)] Em::D Em::)
Em::( Em::o :shock:
Em::? Em:8) :lol:
Em::x Em::p :oops:
:cry: :evil: :badgrin:
više...
   Omogući Šifre foruma za formatiranje poruke

Pošalji novu temu
Verzija za ispis Verzija za ispis

Vi možete otvarati nove teme u ovom forumu
Vi možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete brisati svoje poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete uređivati svoje poruke u ovom forumu
Vi ne možete kreirati ankete u ovom forumu
Vi možete glasati u anketama u ovom forumu
Skok na forum

Čekajući da se učita stranica, izgubili ste 0.7660 sekundi.
ugg outlet
Open / Close Module Close Module
Posljednje poruke foruma

tojesigura.com provjerene i preporučene kladioniceTojesigura.com preporučene i provjerene kladionice
bet-at-home.com

[ Vrijeme izvršavanja skripte: 0.8590 ]
[ Članovi pregledavaju stranicu: none ]

Copyright ©2002-2012 Tojesigura.com [10 GODINA S VAMA!]
Sva prava zadržana.

Iznad 18Tojesigura.com pruža informacije o sportskom klađenju koje je zabranjeno za maloljetnike.
Osobe koje imaju problema s klađenjem ovdje mogu pronaći pomoć.

Tojesigura.com je najpreglednija na razlučivosti ekrana od 1024x768.
Nazad na Vrh